There’s a reason why so many families are investing in property development in the Cape Coral area: it’s a family-friendly city with several educational opportunities, it has one of the lowest crime rates in Florida, and it is a diverse community with a low cost of living while still offering a high-quality life for its residents.
Understanding the Difference between a Custom Home and a Tract Home
Creating a custom home with a custom builder is akin to hiring a tailor – you’ll be able to control almost every aspect of the home, from its foundation, to the type of the walls and woods employed during its construction, and extending the ability to customize interior and exterior spaces. We work closely with Cape Coral’s design review committees to ensure that your home design is built to highest standard and meets or exceeds code. Sinclair Custom Homes has served prospective and current residents to create beautiful homes that follow presets and plans approved by the homeowner, truly underlining the significance of customization.
Tract homes are usually owned by developers and used to divide a large plot into smaller plots to build stock homes. Usually, these homes do not offer the opportunity for customization, as volume takes precedent to any customization efforts.
- Tract homes do not allow for creative expression. Oftentimes tract homes in the Cape Coral are identical, with only a few lots offering very little differentiation between the houses. A custom-built home allows room for inventive homeowners.
- Tract homes sometimes compromise on quality. The price point is one of the main aspects of a tract home. Albeit more expensive, a custom home offers an opportunity for luxury and creating a space exactly how you envisioned it.
Why Your Sinclair Custom Home Is SUPERIOR in Cape Coral
Considering a custom home builder is a viable opportunity for those who want a custom floor plan, for those who are planning to purchase a plot of land or want to build on established property, or those who finally want to see their blueprints and floor plans come to life. With a Sinclair custom home, you can be as involved as you want during the decision-making process. Within your budget, you can pick options from almost every product and category and be assured that your home is over-engineered to last decades!
One of the good news when it comes to custom homes is that the options and choices are almost limitless, with the only restriction is Cape Coral’s building codes and zoning limitations. However, Sinclair Custom Home builders have a number of available lots, streamlining the zoning process. Sinclair custom home builders also work with current lots, placing any one of your custom built designs right on it.
- There are tax benefits associated with your custom-built, Cape Coral home. One of the benefits that Cape Coral residents enjoy is the several tax deductions and credits associated with their new home.
- High resale value. Tract homes are stock homes – their resale value is much lower than a home that has been custom-built. Your investment is guaranteed to hold its high value.
- Your custom home blueprint stays with you. Sinclair Custom Homes works closely with their customers to anticipate future wants and needs. We have found that our customers want to add on to their custom home. Since Sinclair has a copy of their unique blueprints, they are cognizant of what is needed to ensure that future renovations and add-ons won’t compromising the structural integrity of the custom built home.